Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Moving to the Palace

Well, it has been an eventful time this last month. Pesach signifies a year since I have been in the house. Yes, a year! And what a great time to move to a veritable Palace. As I type this, I find that there is no draft washing across the back of my neck. Yes, our old house was cold ALL THE TIME.

We have underfloor heating in the bathrooms now, although I haven't worked out how to use it! There is a whole lounge area downstairs that is perfect for events.

But, to move an entrie house of 6 people's belonging's was a big task. Luckily we had reggae music, smiley people, some amazing friends and parents and a great team spirit that got us through. Before we knew it, we were sitting in our new place in the candlelight eating beautiful food and dreaming of pastures new....

No comments: