Sunday, April 4, 2010

MHSF- Sarah's personal blog

Hi party people,

So, I'm thinking here, not quite sure what to write for this quarter about my life in Moishe House. I guess, first off, I'm mainly just appreciative for all that it offers me. Great roommates, great social events, great Jewish community and life. Also, my house is gorgeous. I've been here about a year and a half now, or maybe even a little more. I'm mainly just focused this month on how excited I am to head down to Texas and meet most of you. I've met the West Coast houses at the regional retreat this fall, but I can't wait to meet the rest of you. I'm curious to see what you are like, what your houses are like, your style, your philosophy, how religious you are, what events are successful, etc. I'm hoping we can get some good ideas to take back here to SF. Right now, we can always come up with our 7-8 events for the month, but sometimes it feels like we do the same things over and over again. And sometimes it's hard to recruit people to come on out. So, maybe we need to freshen things up, and I think that's a perfect reason to head on down to Texas and just kind of get reinvigorated and re-inspired!

~Sarah

No comments: