Monday, April 5, 2010

Personal Blog Ross - MH St. Louis

First off, I want to say thanks for all of the congratulations, Heather and I are definitely thankful for the outpouring. In terms of the last three months due to a bunch of personal stuff it has been crazy, in between getting engaged and buying a house I have not had much time to do anything else. We have had some great and well attended events over the last couple months including a concert, movie night, a couple more shabbat dinners. I would definitely like to expand on the concert theme as people seemed to really enjoy getting out and listening to some live music especially from performers they know (thanks Jordan). Unfortunately my time at Moishe House is also slowly but surely coming to an end due to the major life moves I have made in the last couple months. It was fun while it lasted and I wish luck to everyone involved currently. Thanks for everything MH!

No comments: