Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another year! More opportunity!

Well I really can't believe that a whole year has elapsed. Its crazy to think that exactly a year ago I was moving into the Moishe house what I had no idea would be such a terrific and exciting year. So 2009 was filled with fun and memories that I will keep with me for a long time to come.

So its time now to not only look abck but also forward and the year ahead and what to expect from it.
Omer is the our new housemate, and we have really bonded this last month. I am very excited to be sharing a house with him this year and look forward to the many nights and discussions we will no doubt have together.

I have moved tooms in the house which has been quite nice too. I think its always nice to start a new year fresh and in a new place (Even if the move is only upstairs :p ).

Already the massive Moishe House machine has started rolling with a few events this month, and I think its fair to say that 2010 will be a very special year indeed!


Until next time,
keep well everyone!

Rossi

No comments: