Moishe House collective,
Just wanted to shout out everyone in every house that makes things happen.
While the federated world is doing backflips trying to figure out how to engage us, we are out here doing the engaging, building the network, connecting with good people.
I'm very grateful for the opportunity that MH has provided me to build, from the ground up, a young Jewish community.
It isn't every day that you can help yourself out financially by doing the things you really want to be doing. For that, I'm thankful.
It also isn't every day that you are able to build solid connections, relationships, and learn a thing or two. PLP is helping to push me in that directions, so props to them.
I hope that everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and I'm looking forward to a bit of Latke palooze here in STL.
No comments:
Post a Comment