Helloooo Hello! So this will be my very FiRsT Moishe House blog entry...actually, my very first anything blog entry... doubleee exciting ;-) ! So Shana and I have officially completed our very first month as the Dallas Moishe House ... With the new move into our fabbbulous new apartment, trying to finish up this semester at UTD, unpacking for 3 and 1/2 weeks, finishing furniture shopping, and working 24/7 like crazy..I can easily say that this has been the craziest, most hectic and stressful, jam packed month ever!! ... buttt..Ive truly enjoyed every day of it!!
So far, the news of the Moishe House "idea" has slowly been getting around town, and we are getting more and more responses/feedback to it every day! All of our events went well overall, with the exception of an uncontrollable/unfortunate mishap occuring with our pipes bursting and having to cancel/reschedule our house warming/ MH grand opening party at the end of the month... But! we ended up "fixing" the situation by planning to have a double celebration-chanukah/house warming party in the end of December, so we are looking forward to that! I know once this month is over and my schedule eases up a bit, we will be able to focus a lot more on MH and event planning!
Well..I guess thats really about it for November! Hopefully this month will go over well and we will finally be fully settled in and ready to roll!! ill keep y'all (<~~~ YAAA Texas Baby!) posted ;-)
Best wishes to everyone !!
No comments:
Post a Comment