Sunday, Funday!!
Wake up. Go back to sleep. Wake up. Go to the bathroom. For the love of g-d Advil. Thank you.
Go downstairs. Water. TV.
Hungry, leftovers. Actually waking up. Whew.
That food was delicious, but it wont last me all day. Thankfully we are going to Latkapalooza today. Which should be great. Some of the best chef's in town (FYI - Philly is an excellent restaurant town) are going t be at the JCC doing their take on a Latke. Sounds delicious. After, people are coming over to our house for our own arts and crafts project; Gifts on the Cheap. I am tired of seeing these cute gifts sold for $30 that only cost about $4 to make. So we are taking back the holiday gift giving by making our own.
That is the day. Should be great. I am off for Latkas now.
Cheers,
Adam
PS - I wrote this entire post with a shoddy "O" button. How annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment