Monday, December 8, 2008
Thanksgiving Update
Thanksgiving was fantastic, got to see the fam a bit in SF. I am starting to worry about St. Louis and our events as it gets colder and colder here. I find that as it gets colder and colder, you have to work harder and harder to get someone to leave their house and come out and do things. I never had encompassed this challenge prior to this since I had always lived in "mostly" sunny places. I try not to even think about the snow coming, that will most likely turn people into hermits especially since St. Louis' infrastructure when it comes to removing snow is about as efficient and effective as the GOP fund raising process. As a side note to this, if anyone has a good snow event (between 1 - 2 feet of snow), please email or message me. Take care MH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment