Ahhhhhh, finals are here! I just wrote a 20 page paper about the localization of immigration law enforcement and I'm gearing up for an 8 hour final tomorrow for my "Economic Analysis of Health Care Law" class. I think I deserve my upcoming vacation muchly...
I would also like to point out that it was approximately 30 degrees warmer today than yesterday. Craziness!!! I'm really uncomfortable with the fact that I can wear just a t-shirt in the winter and still feel hot...
Guess what? MHSS is making soil!! We had an awesome composting event led by a couple expert Jewish nature lovers, and we had yummy pumpkin cookies to boot, courtesy of our very own Lindsay. I've been eating leftover batter for the past few weeks - delish!!! I think taking out the composting is my new favorite chore!! Apparently all the decomposing going on can make the center of the compost pile is big enough to bake a potato. So watch out for MHSS latkes this year - who knows where they'll be coming from, mwahahaha...
Novemeber also saw MHSS hit the swing dancing floor, courtesy of our very own community member Jonathan Hunger. He even came in costume, fully equipped with suspenders. For everyone who missed out the first time, we're going out for round two this Saturday night. After that, it's winter break for me - Ecuador here I come!!! I'll be sure to have pictures for you all, if my family ever figures out this whole "technology" thing and learns how to upload pictures onto a computer. If not, you'll have to come visit to see them.
Until then,
Aaron
No comments:
Post a Comment