Cliche is cliche. And if there's anything that this time of year is good for, it's the cliche of thanks. Besides seeing how many times I can use cliche in this paragraph, I want to express my sincere thanks to everyone involved in my Moishe life this past year, as well as in years past. As much as I've put in the time to make Moishe work in SF, the people who have made those events fun and successful are too numerous to count, but not too numerous to appreciate.
Dave C- The man behind it all. Making things happen at the source. Schmoozer, doer, facilitator, planner, serious all-business(most of the time)-man. Thank you!
Summer- Supporting our every move, listening to all the complaints, on our side. Once our bridge to the Fo-Fo, now our bridge to the foundation version 2.0. Thank you!
The behind the scenes folks- I have never met most of you, but it's your dedication that helps put a roof over my head and a smile on my face. Thank you.
My roommates- The 7 of them over the past 2 1/2 years have put up with me more than they've had to, and made this experience great. Countless house meetings. Need I say more. Thank you!
The SF community- They show up, open, optimistic, and ready to roll strong each and every month. Makes me proud to be a Friscan. Thank you all!
Happy December!
No comments:
Post a Comment