Monday, December 8, 2008
Sam - MH:CLE
Happy December to everyone, a little late, but whatever. Holidays are fast approaching, and with Thanksgiving right behind us, Christmas music has already started blasting from the speakers of stores and shops everywhere. I worked most of the Thanksgiving weekend and the restaurant I work at was very busy. I am just glad that this past week was slow (2-4 inches of snow Saturday night makes for a dead night on the cook line) because it will undoubtedly speed up again with colleges letting out for winter break in the coming week. So I can take solace in the fact that while there are 16 shopping days until Christmas, Hanukkah is only 2 weeks away, and our Moishe House Cleveland trip to the Matisyahu concert is but 6 days away. I am so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment