This month we conquered a party idea a long time in the making............a moustache party!!! The idea is that every guy SHOULD arrive with a pre-grown moustache groomed to his own tastes and every girl should arrive with a fake moustache glued onto her face. Let me tell you now......there are some scary and convincing moustaches for girls out there!!!!!! The guy's moustaches were only mildly creepy (because growing an amazing moustache can take a lot of time as we found out). Nate came in as one of my favorites, the MySpace pedophile look. Anyways, we all had great time and even had a performance on the deck by "The German Show" who incredibly enough had a moustache as well. Tom Selleck would have been proud!!!!!!!
So finally, after months of playing and giving in my ten to twenty dollars, I won some cash at our poker games. I'm not really sure if the months of playing up to this point were covered in my winnings but it's been fun playing every week with the crew. I must say I've become a better player up to this point and I've picked up a lot of skillz (oh yes, skills with a z type of skills) but just getting together with friends as well new faces is really a great way to stay social and talk about your week with people.
Hope everyone had a good month and I'm looking foward to the new year. Have a fantastic Apples N' Honey party to those who are throwing them!!!
~Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment