Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rebecca, MHPhilly

Shana Tovah u'metukah everyone! And what a sweet New Year it's been so far. We've had another rockin' month and the hype just keeps on growing. Kickin' it off with an intimate Rosh Hashanah lunch and highlighting the middle of the month with our Apples 'n Hunnies party (what, what! over 200 people showed and we brought the house down!!), we started the new year off strong. After a long fast, I enjoyed hangin' out with the families of the other Moishettes and eating some delicious smoked fish of various varieties. I personally loved building our very own Sukkah, with no power tools, no kits, no plans, all Moishe. It was fabulous and enriching to start with nothing and end the day sitting in our very own temporary structure. I'd like to give a shout out to Rae and her amazing planning skills for our kick ass Sustainability Shabbat in the Sukkah that was just this past Friday. It came together wonderfully and was an amazing success. With all of the awesome events we've had so far, it's only getting better....stay tuned for October!

No comments: