Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another Great Month, Rae MHP

Hectic, Frenetic, Super-stressful... yeah, there were times when this month with Moishe was all of those things. More importantly though, it was EXCITING, JOYOUS, STUPENDOUS, AND TERRIFIC, not to mention FABO!

Our holiday events were particular hits. 200+ people came to our Apples and Hunnies Party at local club/bar/restaurant Patou. Break fast with the blood fam and the new extended Moishe fam was great as well. Tonight we'll be celebrating my favorite holiday the Moishe way, and I can hardly wait. Not only do we have our own Sukkah build from scratch (and a bunch of Moishnik sweat and a little bit of my blood and tears- is co' Bec, I'm almost totally recovered), but we have amazing speakers coming to talk to us about local food and sustainability on this harvest holiday, and a delectable menu of tasty locally grown treats prepared by the Moishettes and our sous chefs in the 'hood.

We're having so much fun, it's hard to believe we've been living in Moishe House for almost 3 months already, the time is just flying so fast (and it also means it's kind-of sad I haven't managed to hang up all my pictures yet).

1 comment:

Becky Coren said...

Rae-
Sorry about the injury. I'll hold the level while you hang.
xoxo,
bec