Thursday, September 6, 2007

Silver Spring Noam

Hi everyone, it's that time again. August really zipped by and now I'm back in classes finishing up my stint at the University of Maryland. August saw the arrival of a new Moishe House member, Margo, so that is cool. For this past movie night we watched Back to the Future, and it was a big success, which is a relief. I was afraid movie night was a failing project, but it grew 700% last time and we had a good group for the movie. September is going to be really interesting, over the summer I was working, but still had a lot of free time on my hands for Moishe House and vacation time. Now that I have two jobs and classwork, balancing all that with the Moishe House is going to be a bit more interesting, but I am not worried, but rather looking forward to how my schedule will turn out. Although, with the holidays right around the corner, things really are going to be hectic for the next month. Well, I'll let you know what happens in my next installment. Until next month.

                                                                 --Noam

No comments: