Well, it’s a busy Moishe life. We celebrated our one year anniversary with our second annual breakfast. I wasn’t able to be at the first annual breakfast, but I can tell you this year’s break fast was at least TWO years better. We ran out of lox in the first 20 minutes. We had babka and rugelach hand delivered from New York, and we fed lots and lots of hungry Yids. I certainly hope we and MHDC were written in for the next year. A few parents even showed up, who were visiting DCite children.
Growing up, it was always my family’s responsibility to hold the break fast. I remember my mother used to organize everything while I was at shul with my father for as long as possible. Being in services always made it easier to keep my mind off food. Although it was sometimes hard to tell if I heard prayer or the communal grumbling of hungry tummies. It was so nice to be able to continue the tradition of holding break fast. Thanks, Moishe, for that opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment