DP's we shall soon be (Displaced Persons) - living in the gutter, like every other poor South African, many who live below the poverty line, and many ( 40%) who have no job. The only difference is we will be getting 500$ a month plus another 1400$ rent money...but these are minor details., minor, irrelevant and docile. Back to the imagery - we will be like the wondering Jew once more, our belongings being mopped along in a sheet tied to a wooden stick (or possibly a removal van but that is neither here nor their).
Yes, the vicious rumors that you have all heard about and been wondering with baited breath when this event would occur is happening on September the 30th, we are moving.
Like sand rushing through the hour glass of time - we, Moishe house CT, are going through the (last) days of our lives. (in this house)
On a brighter note Brady Gil, is visiting us over the Rosh Hashana. We gonna throw a killer party and entertain him till he wants to become a beetroot.
Love, Peace and Bush (I mean war)
Strauss
1 comment:
I see "CT" & I think "Connecticut", not "Cape Town". :) I didn't think there was a Moishe House in New England! (At least not CT, anyway. If there was, I would have visited. ;))
Happy Moving! Good luck!!
~ Rachael
Silver Spring, Maryland
Post a Comment