A strange thing happened to me this fall. For the first time in my life I have no idea what my year is going to look like. In May 2007, I graduated from the University of Southern California. The past year I spent juggling multiple part-time jobs. However, this year my travel plans fell through and I was left with a large amount of free time. So what have done to fill this void of structured activities. Two words....October baseball.
As the weather starts to turn "worse," Major League Baseball playoffs start gearing up. Despite the fact that my beloved San Francisco Giants are not in this year's playoffs, I have watched every pitch of the 2008 MLB playoffs. Some say baseball is "boring." To those naysayers I say come watch a baseball game with me at the Lake Merritt/Oakland/East Bay Moishe House and by the end of the game you will come to appreciate America's Pastime.
No comments:
Post a Comment