This month has been a great one. We have had some very successful events, and then some smaller ones that people did not seem to be too interested in. Breakfast at Fox & Goose was a hit. I think the recurring theme is that people like to come to events where there is going to be good, free food. Otherwise, I am most excited about our upcoming events this month. Apple Hill will be awesome. If you are in the Bay and you want to come...it is a fun place to hang out and enjoy the fall season. Shabbat Around the World will be nice. Otherwise, just hanging in there, trying to not be too much of a hermit - trying to not get sucked up in the hospital. Pediatrics is awesome! I hear the kids. They are fun to examine and take care of. I am in newborn nursery this week. Lots of new babys popping out like crazy! Fun times!
-Jen
1 comment:
Wow!!! Pediatrics! New babies! How exciting! I am so excited to finally come and see you guys! Looking forward to talking soon. best, Summer
Post a Comment