Between leading Rosh HaShanah services at my synagogue, blowing shofar for the first time, and hosting two metric craploads of lovely Jews for Potluck, Israeli Movie Night, Shabbat, Obama-McCain Debate Re-Run, and two (actually four) Rosh HaShanah dinners, all back-to-back, I kind of got so preoccupied with just getting through the week that I nearly missed a huge milestone: our Seattle house just passed our one year anniversary October 1st! Woo!
Last Friday night -- at a "small" dinner to which we hardly invited anyone, and still more people showed up than we would ever see here in the early days -- I toasted the remaining founders (Tamar, Masha, and me) for slogging through a year of hard work in high style (delicious high style; I bet there is no Moishe House with better food!), and now I'd like to repeat it for all the world (who reads this blog) to see: Congratulations on a job well done! Here's to another year of growth and good times. L'chayim!
3 comments:
Two metric craploads of lovely Jews for Potluck? Sounds delicious. ;)
Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!! Congratulations!
We need to have a coast-wide MH food-off. Summer?
Post a Comment