Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Moishe House London - Joel - September

As some of my house mates have already written about, we've just waved goodbye to the old house, where we've been for our first year of existence, and said hello to a lovely yellow-fronted place around the corner. Boxes still fill one of our lounges and we've only had a couple modest events there so far, but it's got a gorgeous, warm feel to it, and I suspect it will be the scene of many fine times to come. We have had an amazing time in the old house - have impacted the Jewish community here in ways we hardly dared hope - so our big party on the 18th will be an opportunity to celebrate, look back and then forward with anticipation. I want to set up a projector in the living room, with all our house photos on loop.

Before then I'm leading services at New London Synagogue on Yom Kippur, supporting Sarah Bracha from MH Boston. Fast well all.

No comments: