Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Zvi Bellin Silver Spring -- Happy October

I love October! The holiday time is winding down and there is a peaceful silence. Also it is my birthday month and I remember when I was little we would celebrate my birthday by going to my aunts on Halloween and trick-or-treating in her NYC 30 something floor building. We would have silly costums jsut to get cany like a tennis player, or a guy with slick back wet hair. So what does a Jewish community house give out on Halloween? Perhaps candy, or perhaps candy with a Rebbe Nachman story, or a little short fortune cookie phrase like, "Celebrate religious diversity!" There is still time to think, should be great.

Send me a birthday card, 639 mississippi ave, silver spring, md 20910
or just an email blessing, zvilove@gmail.com,
or email me and i will send you an email blessing.

Most high month to Moishe'leh's round the globe and beyond!

No comments: