Sunday, October 7, 2007

The new and improved Moishe House Cape Town

So we actually did it. It took almost an entire day of non-stop packing, unpacking, carrying, cleaning, and interior designing, but the new Moishe House Cape Town is now up and running!!

And what a house! We are now fully equipped with everything we need and more, including our very own swimming pool, which is definitely gonna come in handy with summer being just around the corner! There have also been a couple of changes with room allocations and that sort of thing, but I think that a change is definitely a good thing every once in a while, so I'm sure it's all for the best. And I'm very happy with my new room, so as far as I'm concerned, it's all good :)

Besides our amazing new house though (which is so clean, by the way. Soooo clean!!) , there isn't really all that much to tell. The big Jew holidays were ok; the fast was actually surprisingly easy this year, and there's currently a bit of a lull with varsity and stuff. It's actually just there as a decoy though, since exams are beginning in less than a month!! Scary stuff...

But for those of us who choose to live in the moment, a month is as far away as Channukah, so I don't think I'll start stressing about that just yet. Tomorrow isn't too far off though, so I'm thinking I should probably get back to my assignment which is due in about 12hours.

So with that in mind, I guess it's time to say goodbye. I'll keep you all updated though on how it's going settling in to our fabulous new house, and I promise photo's will be up very soon. So keep your eyes peeled! :)

Much love
The new and improved Emma (from the new and improved MHCT)

No comments: