The Forrest Foundation and the Moishe House have let a dream become a reality. I am so happy to be able to share this experience with you. I look forward to a fresh start in a new city, with exciting challenges, and untold opportunities. After moving from place to place these last few years, I feel blessed to be able to settle in a new home, creating a community with people whom I love and respect. Elana, Karen, Ilana and Joe are more than friends- they are my extended family. Each of our individual styles and tastes enrich our home with stories of travels, and experiences that bring us together. An old family dining room table, pots, pans, table cloths, and chairs were donated from parents and grandparents, even great grandparents… each piece reveals an old story that we are just now learning. We learn more about ourselves and each other every day. We have big dreams as to what we want to do together with the support of the Forrest Foundation and the extended Moishe House community. We are proud to represent the Midwest, bridging the coasts. There appear to be endless opportunities and future partnerships and I am excited for this year together. I wish you all a sweet, peaceful and fulfilling new year. Chag Sameach.
Caren, MH Chicago
No comments:
Post a Comment