Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Moishe House CHI, Ilana SS 10/24/07

Hello!

Wow this month has floooown. We have done so much so far and still have two events this weekend! It has really been interesting to see how our second month has panned out. Having no idea how Moishe House Chicago was going to pan out, it is starting to really feel like there is a real potential of making some real progress here. I have really loved all the people who have shown up to our first events and appreciate their participation! It has been a challenging month as things start to get into gear, but it also has been very rewarding and I already feel that my experience with Moishe House will teach me a lot about what it means to be a rockin' host, and show me how to find things that are going on in the city and actually go out and do them! This Friday we'll do a pot luck shabbat and then on Sunday we're watching the Bears game and having fun with pumpkins! Who could ask for anything more! Well, I guess that's it for now....until next time!

No comments: