Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Noam Reisner 10/9/07 Silver Spring Check-in

Hi all,

This past month has been absolutely crazy and I am still catching up from all the stuff that's been piling up. With the holidays coming on the weekdays school work, work work, and the Moishe House business have been piling up faster than I could manage. Thankfully after today I am pretty much officially back on track. So, where to start? The holidays were wonderful, whether at home with my family or at home in the Moishe House I had a good time throughout. The Sukkah-building/barbecue event was a huge success, free barbecue seems to bring people out of the woodwork. The movie night for September turned out quieter than expected, with only the housemates enjoying the film, but it was a nice evening all the same. Now that the weekends aren't rife with holidays we can start doing Shabbat dinners once again, which I am excited for, also, our first planned Moishe House field-trip to the Maryland Rennaissance Festival is coming up, which should be a lot of fun, so there is a lot of good stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks, not the least of which is a return to normalcy and a regular, non-holiday-rushed routine. See you next month.

--Noam

No comments: