Hey all,
I'm super stoked to e that I have a new job and am totally loving it. I work for Camp Galileo which is an arts and science camp in the bay area. I am a phone interviewer for people applying to be staff and although the work in itself is not crazy exciting I am still really happy. the people are so nice and I am working for an organization that I really believe in. I also see room for growth with them which is very exciting. I can't really say exactly what it is but the fact is that I have been working in an office for a month and am still happy and haven't gone crazy. This is amazing in itself and as i put on my shoes to head out to work today, I am really thankful for my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment