The first month of January was truly a magnficent one. It's out second month in moishe house and we had our first fight :)
Don't worry though, everything's all right now or even better than before.
This has made me think about how important the mission of moishe house is. the possibility of being together, talk, laugh and sometimes argue is a very inspiring one.
As Ania already wrote we've seen "defiance" yesterday and had lot's of discussion about it. This was one more opportunity to see that even among the jews the approach to such things can vary. And that one should never take things for granted.
On a more lax tone: the winter break is starting! Tommorrow I have my last exam and I'm off to my parents :)
In a few days I'm going on a camp with my friends (from The Polsish Jewish Youth Organization), and cannot wait!
But for now I have to go back to learning biochemistry, so goodbye!
1 comment:
well done zosia!
Post a Comment