Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2/4/09 Dave MHLA

Well it's the last month for us at the LA Moishe House and I have to say its been one fantastic ride. Our house is the oldest lasting Moishe House of all the houses and I have definitely learned so much about myself and met some great friends. Being the "go to" house for any Jewish event has helped me recognize what a Jewish lifestyle can be with my friends and other young Jewish adults in the community. Carrying on certain traditions such as Shabbat dinners with a group can be such a fantastic way to really reflect on the work week and come together as a community and really enjoy each other's presence.

Thanks you to the whole Moishe House staff for their hard work and persistence in keeping such a great program going for so many years and I wish them the best of luck in keeping the momentum of the program going across other houses all over the world.

Thanks again!!!!!

No comments: