Blog time, well there hasn't been much of any news for the Cleveland Moishe House. Everyone has been really dedicated to doing work with school that it seems like we haven't really seen each other except for events, and even then due to peoples work schedules we aren't always there. We all have decided as well that due to our financial situations we are trying to not spend money either. We understand that we get paid back, but the problem is we don't get it back instantly which is the main financial burden on my part at least. Also with work, and the band, I haven't been able to really focus on Moishe House activities. I am however excited that we have started a book month, and I am interested in seeing the first book we choose to read. With that being said, I can say that truthfully the events we have been having have been a great success. Good luck and god speed to the rest of you.
Cheers
Shiah
No comments:
Post a Comment