Wow. The year is almost done!!
I can’t believe I am summarizing November… It seems that this year went sooo quickly!!
Well… you know how it goes when you enjoy your time….
This month was absolutely fantastic in many spheres: Diversity of events ,good atmosphere and most of it superb turnout! Which leads me to an interesting topic I would like to discuss with you:
The campaigns of our Moishe events.
So how do we do it?
- Facebook.
We all know it. This is one of the main tools to promote our events.
So easy! Chat to friends, Sending messages, upload pictures.
It works.
Technology makes our life easier….
- “From mouth to ear”
In addition to me Gabs and Ross we have a core group of Moishe House people that love our functions and always attend.
We use all them to spread the word, chat to their friends, charm them and bring them for a try. The bigger the core group is the more people we will get.
- “You better be good”
Good events creates hype.
Whether it’s Jewish learning, an outreach programme or pure fun we want to make sure everybody knows about it and use it to attract new faces.
Sometimes we upload the pics to Facebook and we always mention that during our chats with friends.
Like any thing in the world, You better be good and your reputation will grow.
I guess that’s it.
Facebook, Emails, phone calls, random chats. It’s all about the hype you create.
No comments:
Post a Comment