Monday, December 7, 2009

Its time to say goodbye - Doron Moshe - Personal Blog

Shalom Moishe House people,

After 2 fascinating years of being a Moishe House member this is probably my last tiem I am writing the blog.

In a month time I’ll be living South Africa and go back to my country, Israel.

It’s been an amazing opportunity to play a big roll with the Jewish community in Johannesburg last year and this year in Capetown.

I met some great people and I really bonded with my House mates.

I will miss it

The excitements behind our events, the Jewish learning, our outreach programmes and mostly the good fun.

I am going back to Israel, the homeland of the Jewish people, but now the Jewish world is more than the my country, there are great supportive Jewish communities in world and thanks to organizations like Moishe House it won’t fall apart.

It is sad but it’s time to move on…

Best 2 years of my life.

Toda Raba,

Doron

No comments: