I usually like February because of its length (or the lack thereof) but this year it somehow got to me. I don't know if it's the lack of days numbered 29, 30, and possibly 31, or maybe it's the Friday the 13th in now two months running that is getting to me, but something about this short short month just shook me a little bit. Oh well, I can't change what already happened. I might as well just accept it. So March is shaping up to be an awesome month. Cleveland has its International Film Festival from the 19th-29th and we will be seeing at least one Israeli film during the festival. My birthday is also right on the end of March, and by that I mean right at the beginning of April, April 1st. I'll be 23. It's not as exciting as birthdays past - 13, 18, and 21 for instance, but it's a milestone nevertheless. So as I approach that milestone I don't know if I've learned anything in the past year per se. I probably have. Check back with me next year.
Sam Selker
MH Cleveland
1 comment:
Post a Comment