Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MH Seattle, Neal Schindler, 3/4/09

Our recent planning meeting for March events went more smoothly than previous ones, and my hope is that our "reboot" of MH Seattle is starting to pick up momentum. That is, we're creating new programs for the MH contingent because we've turned some old MH events into all-ages events that are outside our subsidized programming.

Moishe House Bowls, which happened last month and was tremendously fun, is coming back in March, and I hope to break 125 this time around. February's bowling excursion was highlighted by spontaneous jumping jacks, excellent disco music coursing through West Seattle Bowl's sound system, and a group of female bowlers who were wearing their underwear outside their clothes.

Also planned for March: a "pi" party, aptly scheduled for 3/14. I believe it is our thematic duty to serve pie at this party, not just because it's a homonym but because pie is circular, so pi is relevant to it. And while I'm likely to skip this month's round of Jews on Ice, our monthly ice skating event, I wish those who participate a lovely, chilly time.

No comments: