I turned 27 this month. Here is what is crazy about 27... I realized I still think of my half brother and sister, who are 15 years older than me, as say 23 and 24. So then I realize that I am 3 years older than my earlier memories of them. I'm sure this sound boring to anyone reading, but it is pretty nuts to me.
A few other things that happened this month. One day, in the middle of the miserable, never ending winter, it got warm. Like 60 degrees warm. That night someone stole my bike, the bike I rode through the whole long cold winter, so for those few days of 60 degrees I had to walk.
Also, I've started baking my own bread, and a lot of it. Here is the challah I made for our last shabbat (if the link works). It was delicious.
Looking forward to March, busting out my roadbike, going rock climbing in Kentucky, and finding the Sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment