This month of Moishe-ing has been especially rewarding. The newly cristened Moishe House Providence, version 2.0 (symbolically represented as MHPVD2.0) has welcomed a new resident: the lovely Ms. Stephanie Gerson. With both a formal and not-so-formal background in experience design, Stephanie has injected a shot of creative energy into Providence goings-on.
This month has been a colorful month, with a red and pink themed Valentine's Brunch and crafting and with a second dichromatic shabbatluck featuring purple and yellow.
Two comments from MHPVD2.0 guests really stood out to make this month's work worth it all: 1. from a guest at the blind feast: "I will remember this for the rest of my life." Wow. It's not everyday that one receives that kind of feedback. In fact, I'm fairly certain that I've never received that kind of feedback. 2. from a regular at MHPVD2.0: "I think you guys are bringing a lot of loving energy into the new space." Fantastic!
I'm looking forward to continuing to represent Moishe House in Providence as the winter thaws. Hey, it will officially become Spring this month on March 21st and we'll be there as Providence blooms once again!
-Nathaniel
1 comment:
I could not be happier to have the both of you in my life. Moishe House provides and provides.
Post a Comment