There will never be anything ever quite as fun as Mario Kart on the nintendo 64. I started playing this video game when I was 13 and it still tickles me pink. by know I know ever curve and jump better than I have ever know the bodies of any of my past relationships. I have gone through a journey of self discovery from DK to Yoshi back to DK and now to Wario or as we call him at 636... War War.
Although there are many things to love about this blessed game one of my favorite is what others hate about it. the computer gives a lot of help to the underdog which allows you to incorporate that into your stratagem. Some times the best move is to hang back and wait for the killer box like stario or "everybody lightning" or unlimited yahoo to propel yourself into first at the last minute.
It is my belief that when I am 80 I will be playing this game and it will be a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment