Friday, July 27, 2012

End of an Era - Jen P. from MH Baltimore

My name is Jen Posner and I have been living in Moishe House Baltimore since May of 2011. I've had such a great experience touching the lives of young Jewish people in the Baltimore area. It makes me feel so proud that the events we've planned and hosted have created and maintained friendships that still remain today. I've grown so much as a person by living with 2 (lovely) guys and essentially working with them too. Being a resident of the Moishe House has taught me a lot about time management- with regards to my full-time job, moishe events, and my social life. Living with Max and Mickey is an experience that I wouldn't trade for anything. They've taught me a lot about Moishe house, and life in general, and are both truly genuinely great friends and roommates. I want to thank all of the staff with Moishe House for allowing me to have such a great experience and I hope to be able to continue attending the events that the new residents will be hosting. Thanks again!

No comments: