Well...
It's time to say goodbye to two thousand and seven and what better place to do it than on a public blog! This year has been fun! Delicious! Delightful! I still feel like there is so much left to figure out as I move through the beginnings of figuring out my existence. Becoming a part of Moishe House these past few months has pushed me to do things and go out to find things that I would otherwise have skipped or overlooked and for that I am so grateful! I also started a new job during these past few months that has been extremely tiresome and frustrating but I have definitely learned from it and I continue to go forth and work hard and to be honest, Moishe House has kept me focused and has forced me to go out and have fun even on the hardest nights after the longest day of work. I hope that next year I will find more ways to live my life happy and satisfied and I will continue to work hard and push myself towards a life that I am proud of.
No comments:
Post a Comment