Saturday, December 1, 2007

Rebecca MHPhilly!

Wow, I cannot believe it's December. Maybe it's because of the unseasonably warm fall we've had, my new job that I've now been in for 3 months, or, quite possibly, all of the amazing events we've done at MHP that have made the time just fly by. Regardless, it's finally cold out, the leaves are falling and I'm kind of happy about it. We had another great month here, with new people, some regular faces that we haven't seen in a while and kickass events. I was quite pleased to win our "Win(o) Swap" early in November, but everyone had a fab time in general. One highlight was definitely Brady's visit and our Lebowski Shabbat (we were still eating cabbage salad up until last week) in the middle of the month. Hi Brady! It was great to put a face with the person on the end of our conference calls and emails and especially wonderful to receive the Moishe House of the Month for September trophy (shameless self promotion, I know). Thank you Moishe house for the fantastic opportunity! Can't wait to get together with y'all in January!!!! Have a great December!

No comments: