Thursday, July 31, 2008

July

I cannot believe it's almost over. The month was so good and past so fast.

We started with an asado (BBQ) for the 4th of the July. We were five Americans, and if you ask me, we were the only five Americans in Uruguay. It was real fun, real cool, and good food.

We continued with a Shabbas meal. And how could I forget about the movie night. It was so good we decided to do two more, and if we had more time we would do even more. The Shabbas meals were real good and every Shabbas we had a different type of people and a different onda (vibe).

This month there was a fast for the 17th of Tamuz and we did a big meal after the fast for the people that fasted, and the people that did not. Last Sunday a group of about 20 people came for dinner and they didn't stop speaking about Moishe House. I'm sure they want me to thank Moishe House on their behalf.

Waiting to write again next month,

Lior Sztrigler
MH MVD

No comments: