Hello Moishe-World!
This is Brian Cohen, one of the new members that constitute MHP 2.0! I am über-excited to be a part of the Moishe family and can't wait to get my gears working.
In fact, I've been living here for a little under 3 weeks and we've already had a bunch of really cool events. From our regularly scheduled yoga classes to our documentary-night, we've made sure to entice a wide variety of people to come over to our house. I have to say, living here is like Moishe-madness!
Not to put too fine a point to it, but I think the MH concept is stellar. I'm so happy to be a part of it and potentially leave my mark. I can't wait for our East Coast retreat in Washington in September and definitely can't wait for the National retreat in January! See you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment