Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Absince Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - MHJ

After a 8 month sabatical I am back and more importantly Im back with a new Moishe House - Moishe House Johannesburg. Opening now - Moishe House Johannesburg is the beacon of light in the religiously dominated community that is Johannesburg. Myself, Adam Sack and Doron Moshe will be taking up the guard and rocking our new house 24/7. I am working for Habonim Dror and the Jewish Community in Johannesburg and so far this year has been an exciting one for me.

I know that with the introduction of MHJ (nice abbreviation hey - it was ment to be), my year will only get more exciting. We have a ton of exciting events and idea's planned and I cannot wait to be apart of Moishe House again. Moishe House has a lot to give the Johannesbug community - it will create a secular Jewish space that will enable the young-adult section to come Alive and fun some real fun together.

Anyways - I got to run. Im in Durban and need to eat some curry now. (Durban has the second largest Indian Popoulation in the world, the 1st being Indian [obviously[)

Shalom.

Ilan

No comments: