Saturday, July 5, 2008

IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS... (??)

B"H

Ok... you must be asking yourself what the hell is this title all about.. well, in one month and a half I won´t be a moishehink anymore.. I´m starting to think about it now already...
you know, I felt this month that we did really a good job in our MH. I hope you guys in Santa Barbara fell the same way.. (:
we had shabat dinners, shabat lunches, those are events that in the end of them you fins yourself washing dishes of 28 people (that the %$% part of it.. but ok..), it a great feeling to see jewish kinds, young adults and so having good time together.
I had my Bday too! twice! (Mazel Tov! thank you guys!, 24 years- i´m getting old.. ;)
these were great events, new people too in these one, you always know new people, well almost always..
we had argentinian kids in our house as well, they were in our house for 4 days (!), now i´m staying in house of one of them, yup, i´m in Buenos Aires now..
And,,we can´t forget the Yom Yerushalaim event, an event that no one saw here, and for us, Israelis (and J) that we´re used to celebrate that day in Israel, in that day, the 28 of IAR, Jerusalem was liberated from the hands of the arabs and was of the Jewish people again..
a very important day!
the last event that i was in it, was the Bday of two friends that we know in Montevideo, Aron and Gabriel, they´re great kids, and it was nice to see their friends that we did´t knew coming and knowing us..
ther´s a lot of work to do, so have fun and do more events!
un Abrazoooooooo
Yonatan Yussim, MH Montevideo!!

No comments: