Thursday, December 9, 2010

Josh from Denver

This is the first blog of the new chapter of MoHo Denver. My name is Josh and with the help of my roomies Zack and Gil we have had the pleasure of participating in an awesome experience that has been tons of fun from the beginning. It definitely helps that we all love to cook and host people, but this has been the most hosting that I have done back to back in a number of years and I can honestly say that I couldn't be happier. All three of us are relatively new to Denver, me having been here the longest at a whopping year and a half, and since I started doing the Moho thing in August I have expanded my network of Jewish friends in this city tremendously. There is no doubt in my mind that without Moishe House I would be in a much smaller Jewish environment here. With that in mind I just want to give a huge shout out to Dave Cygielman who is the MAN. Not a day goes by that I don't appreciate living in the Moishe House and what opportunities have arisen in my life due to being a part of such an awesome idea.

We love to have fun in many ways by throwing sick dinners, playing and watching different kinds of sports, and partnering with other cool Jewish organizations in the city with some sweet activities and crazy fun parties amongst many other things. We plan on making MoHoDen even bigger and better than it is now. So as this year winds down and another begins I want to express our intentions of making this Moishe House a place that more and more Young Jewish adults can come to comfortably and feel as well as know that they are a part of this ever growing family.

Josh Benporat

No comments: