April was one of the busiest months I’ve had in a long time! I started the month at my boyfriend’s brother’s wedding. We had such a great time that night, until I woke up the next morning and flew to Ft. Lauderdale for work. I was able to spend the first night of Passover with my grandparents before I was back in Dallas celebrating the second with the rest of my family. It was also my birthday weekend, so we all celebrated with a night on the town, where lots of Moishe supporters joined!
The following Thursday, I had the pleasure of picking up Jeremy from the airport. He tried our Mexcian food and a few margaritas :) Friday night we celebrated Shabbat, and we had a very nice turn out. The food was good, the company was great, and the wine was definitely flowing. Jeremy was able to see some of what Moishe Dallas has to offer, and I hope we will be able to grow from his visit, learning from several conversations that we had. Sadly, I was not able to spend nearly as much time with Jeremy because I was on a plane Saturday morning to go to Mexico for the week. Don’t worry, I didn’t get the swine flu!! When I came back, I had a relaxing weekend ending in movie night. Unfortunately, it was not a huge success, so we will trying other events for the future.
That pretty much wraps up April. I am very excited about the events happening in May, including free sushi, rock climbing, and a visit to the holocaust museum. I’ll keep you posted on how they turn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment