Yet another incredible month has gone by, and I am still trying to figure out where all the time is going.
The four of us have really settled in well into the moishe house life-style and are having a great time! April was a jam packed month fromthe book club to Yom Ha'Atzmaut it was really an enjoyable month.
I also decided that this would be a great time to redecorate my room. As important as the public areas in the house are, I feel that personalising ones own room is equally as important.
I was also luckey enough to be selected to attend a 10 day seminar in Israel, with Gabi, which was a truly a wonderful experience.
I think we have now set our bar very high and April can definitely be seen as the model month in terms of quality and turn out for events.
All in all moishe house cape town is really becoming a hub of jewish activity in Cape Town!
Until next time
Ross
No comments:
Post a Comment