Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crazy month

So I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I have been rushing, freaking out, scared, nervous, and now I am so close to relieved that it almost seems worth it. I don't like freaking out so much, especially not over this but it seems like the mode I get myself into every time a semester ends. Only this time it's my final semester of my undergraduate life. It's been a long road, longer than normal, and the end is in sight.

On Saturday May 16th, 2009, I will become a Bar Mitzvah...

Wait...

No. On Saturday May 16th, 2009, I will become a college graduate. This semester can't end soon enough. Not with all the cool stuff going on in Cleveland over this summer. From the Hessler Street Fair and its hippie-goodness, to camping for festivals out at Nelson's Ledges, to art-walks, concerts, movies, and just trips to Lake Erie on warm summer evenings, we sure have a lot going on. Won't you come hang out with us this summer?

I'll leave you on a funny note. Here are two videos which have been made by people from Cleveland, which are completely tongue-in-cheek about our fair city. I hope you enjoy the Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Videos.

Sam - MHCLE