October was a very eventful month, as I write this it's actually hard to remember when exactly everything happened, it's all such a blur. Movie night was fun, as usual, and it also followed the oscillating trend, with 7 people showing up. That means next time the turnout won't be so high, but there is always the possibility of breaking the pattern. We tried our first Moishe House outing to the Maryland Rennaissance festival, and unfortunately the turnout didn't quite happen the way we expected, but Margo and I went anyway and had a good time. It was about as perfect a day as you could hope for in October . Our Shabbat dinners were a big success, as per usual, and Shabloween was a bunch of fun. I'm looking forward to November, Thanksgiving is always a day to look forward to. The Moishe House is running smoothly with all of our regularly scheduled programs humming along and our one-time events keeping things exciting. Between school, work, and Moishe House, life is keeping me busy, but busy can be good. That's all for this month.
--Noam Reisner
No comments:
Post a Comment