Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ilana Schuman-Sto; MHCHI; Noviembre

Helllooo!!

Hai. Hello thanx for coming. This month has been crazy!!!!!! Summer came to visit that was dope. Caren went to Israel, and I went to Pennsylvania! I am so happy to have had such a great Thanksgiving. This year, I didn't really feel that this dinner was in any way deep or meaningful the way I think it is supposed to be, but I did really appreciate the time to hang out with people I don't see often and take some time outside of the midwest. All the events we've had so far in November have been really great. We had a really nice Shabbat where the group of people who came over brought delicious food and even helped to clean! We've been able to see art, eat, listen to music and attended an entirely interesting religious service in the city. Coming up we still have a chill night of poker and a volunteer experience to look forward to. I think we've really started to get the hang of planning our months out and coming up with new and interesting ideas and for that I am so happy. I can't wait to meet everyone from the other houses so that we can all talk about all the things that have worked and program ideas that are really fun and cool! yeew!

No comments: